- 分配（常与with 连用）
- （ 平均）分享，共享
- （ 平均）分担，分摊，均摊
- [C] 一份 the part belonging to, owned to, or done by a particular person
- [C] 股,股份,股票 any of the equal parts into which the ownership or a company can be divided, which are offered for sale to the public
- vt. & vi. 分配 divide into parts, each taking a part
- vt. & vi. 共有,共用 use together; enjoy together; have in common
- assets belonging to or due to or contributed by an individual person or group;
"he wanted his share in cash"
- any of the equal portions into which the capital stock of a corporation is divided and ownership of which is evidenced by a stock certificate;
"he bought 100 shares of IBM at the market price"
- the allotment of some amount by dividing something;
"death gets more than its share of attention from theologians"
- the part played by a person in bringing about a result;
"I am proud of my contribution in advancing the project"
"they all did their share of the work"
- a sharp steel wedge that cuts loose the top layer of soil
- have in common;
"Our children share a love of music"
"The two countries share a long border"
- use jointly or in common
- have, give, or receive a share of;
"We shared the cake"
- give out as one's portion or share
"I'd like to share this idea with you"
- Children should be taught to share their toys.
- Keep your fears to yourself but share your courage with others.
- Share the fruit among your friends.
- I share a bedroom with my sister.
- There is only one bedroom, so we'll have to share
- Your share of the cost is 10 pounds.
- She's got all her money in stocks and shares.
- You have to do your fair share of the work.
- The plough was already scoring in the field opposite the window, and where the share has been, the earth was pressed flat and gleamed with moisture.
I got the minor share.
He got a double share of food.
Everyone who helped gets a share in the profits.
Your share of the cost is 10 pounds.
George's share of the inheritance was $400,000.
I gave him a minor share of my wealth.
Everyone must have a fair share.
If you want a share in〔of〕 the pay, you'll have to do your fair share of the work.
We still have the largest market share, but the competition is growing fast.
I had no share in the decision.
What share did he have in their success?
You're not taking much share in the conversation.
She must take her share of the blame.
The prime minister has come in for her share of criticism over the question of unemployment.
I've had more than my fair share of troubles in my time.
2 pound shares are now worth 2.75 pound.2
He held 500 shares in a shipping company.
These shares bring in a good return.
He told his stockbroker to sell his shares in Allied Chemicals.
She's got all her money in stocks and shares.
This year the company paid a dividend of 50 pence per share.
Share prices rose in heavy trading.
Children should learn to share.
Let's share, you have half and I'll have half.
We haven't enough books for everyone, some of you will have to share.
You must learn to share and not be so selfish.
Now let's share the sweets.
You can share 100 dollars among you five.
Children should be taught to share their toys.
The two friends share one job.
Will you share my umbrella?
Britain and America share a common language.
Martin was the only person who shared my opinion.
He shares my fears about a possible war.
We both share the credit for this success.
She shares my troubles as well as my joys.
I think we all share your concern about this matter.
It's always better to share your worries and problems.
We do not only meet to share each other's burdens, but also to partake in each other's joys.
At his death his property was shared between his children.
- get a/one's fair share of sth
得到(超过)通常得到的或期望得到的数量 have, etc. more than a usual or an expected amount of sth
We got more than our fair share of rain on holiday. 我们这次假期里遇到的雨太多了。
- 得到(超过)通常得到的或期望得到的数量 have, etc. more than a usual or an expected amount of sth
- get〔want〕 a share of the cake
得到应得的一份利益 get a share of the benefits or profits one is or feels entitled to, e.g. as an employee of a business or an industry or as a member of a profession
As workers in a profit-making industry, miners are wanting a larger share of the cake. 矿工身处赚钱的企业,要求多分一杯羹。
- 得到应得的一份利益 get a share of the benefits or profits one is or feels entitled to, e.g. as an employee of a business or an industry or as a member of a profession
- go shares (with sb) (in sth)
与他人分享利润或分摊费用 share profits, costs, etc. equally with others
Let me go shares with you in the taxi fare. 我和你分担出租车费吧。
Don't you pay for all this, let's go shares. 你不要付全部的费用,让我们来均摊吧。
- 与他人分享利润或分摊费用 share profits, costs, etc. equally with others
- the lion's share
最好或最大的一份 the largest or best part of sth when it is divided
As usual, the lion's share of the budget is for defence. 预算中最大的一项照例是国防费用。
He never offers to buy any wine, but he always takes the lion's share when a bottle is opened. 他从不主动买任何酒,但酒瓶打开后,他总是喝得最多。
When his money was divided, his wife got the lion's share. 他的钱被分时,他的妻子得到最大份额。
- 最好或最大的一份 the largest or best part of sth when it is divided
- share and share alike
事事均分 share things equally
Don't be so selfish—it's share and share alike in this house. 别那么自私——在这栋房子里要事事均分。
We divided the money between us, share and share alike. 我们平分了这些钱。
- 事事均分 share things equally
- share in (v.+prep.)
分享,分担 have a share or part in share in sth/v-ing
He is willing to share in the work.他愿意分担这工作。
I will share in the cost with you.我愿意和你一起负担费用。
She shares in my troubles as well as in my joys.她和我同甘共苦。
We all share in the responsibility for these terrible events.对那些可怕的事件,我们都负有责任。
They shared in using the computer.他们共用计算机。
- 分享,分担 have a share or part in share in sth/v-ing
- share out (v.+adv.)
分配,分发 divide and assign in portions share sth ⇔ out
The woman cut up the watermelon and shared it out among the four children.那妇人把西瓜切开,分给四个小孩。用于be ～ed结构
The money has been shared out.钱已分掉了。
得到股息,分红 earn or produce shares of profits share out
It was all academic, because there were never any profits to share out.这完全是学术性的,因为从来没有分过任何利润。
- 分配,分发 divide and assign in portions share sth ⇔ out
- share with (v.+prep.)
与…分享或合用 give a part of sth to sb elseI'll share my apple with you, if you'll give me half of your cake.你若把你的蛋糕给我一半,我就与你分享我的苹果。
It was generous of the eldest son to share the property with his brothers. 那位长子真慷慨,他与弟弟们分享了那笔财产。
I was lucky not to have to share my office with another teacher. 我很幸运,不必与另一位老师合用办公室。
Will you share your pen with me? 我能跟你合用你的笔吗?
I will share the cost with you. 我愿与你分摊费用。
把(自己的感受)告诉(某人) tell (sth such as one's feelings) to sb elseHave you any experiences that you would like to share with the group?你有什么经验想告诉别人吗?
I want to share my news with you. 我想把我得到的消息告诉你。
She won't share her secret with us. 她不肯把秘密告诉我们。
- 与…分享或合用 give a part of sth to sb elseI'll share my apple with you, if you'll give me half of your cake.你若把你的蛋糕给我一半,我就与你分享我的苹果。
- one share of the bill 账单中份额
- one share of the cake 一份蛋糕
- a fair share of the food 应得的一份食物
- the robber's share of the stolen money 劫匪的一份赃款
- share food 分享食物
- share sb's opinion 和某人意见相同
- share ￡1000 均分一千英镑
- share the joys and sorrows 同甘共苦
- share the profits 分享利润
- share the room 共住一个房间
- share the same bed 同床共枕
- share equitably 均分
- share faithfully 正确地分成
- share profitably 有利益地分享
- share vicariously 替人分担
- share out 分配,分发
I have brought..your share of money for the things you gave..for my stall.出自：M. Wesley
What share the republic would assume of the Soviet Union's..budget deficit.出自：Maclean's Magazine
Part of this money shall be shared among us.出自：Household Words
Edward..had failed to share out..s1,000 which Thomas had left to be divided.出自：R. P. Graves
- share用作及物动词时,接名词、代词作宾语,可用于被动结构。用作不及物动词时,与in连用,后可与抽象名词连用(如the cost, the joys, the fun, troubles, the happiness等)。
- take a share in, take shares in
- These young men have offered to take a share in the relief work.
- These monopoly capitalists have taken shares in the buying and selling of human blood.
- 这些垄断资本家在血液的买卖方面有 他们的份。
- share, distribute, divide, part, separate
这五个词的共同意思是“分开”“分离”。其区别是：1.divide和distribute都可指把一物按照一定的比例“分开”“分配”, divide通常分得比较均匀, distribute则不一定平均; share也指“分开”,但强调分开后的“共享”,自己也取用其中一份。例如:We divided out the money equally.我们把钱均分了。The power stations are distributed over different areas.电力站分布在不同的地区。They shared the cake between them.他们分吃了那块蛋糕。2.divide和distribute都有强行分割的意味, part更强,含有分开后不再相互接触的意味。例如:No quarrels shall divide us.什么样的争论也不能使我们不合。This class is too large; we shall have to distribute it.这个班太大了,我们得把它分一分。They parted friendly.他们友好地分手了。3.separate还可指由于某种自然的障碍而造成阻隔; divide还有“分歧”的意思; distribute还可表示“散发”“分布”。例如:This part of the garden should be separated off for vegetable growing.应当把花园的这部分分出来种菜。The House again divided, and the bill was passed by 11 votes.议院的意见又产生了分歧,该法案以11票获得通过。They distributed leaflets to the crowd.他们向人群散发传单。
- share, partake, participate
这组词都有“与他人分享〔分担〕”的意思。它们的区别是：share可指某物原来的所有人允许别人使用〔享用〕或占有其中一部分,也可指一群人共用; partake则指取得或承担某事物的一部分,且用作不及物动词; participate指参与某事。例如:They all partook in the final decision.他们都参与了最后的决定。Every member can partake in the benefits of the association.每个成员都能分享这个协会的利益。The teacher participated in the students' games.老师参加学生们的游戏。
- part piece section division portion fraction fragment segment share
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的scerau，意为切口。
- SHARE:Society for Human Advancement through Rehabilitative Engineering (University of Massachusetts, Dartmouth)通过对人类进步社会治理工程(麻省州立大学、达特默斯)
- SHARE:States' Highway Alliance for Real Equity美国联盟的高速公路上真正公平
- SHARE:Space Station Heat Pipe Advanced Radiator Element空间站热管散热器的先进的元素
- share:晒黑族 晒黑族又称晒客，晒客译自英文“SHARE”，就是大家把自己的生活遭遇、消费经历、工作感受、工资（股票、基金）收入、淘宝收获、心爱之物、情感况味等等，反正所有生活中的零件能搬则搬，放到网络上“...…