- n. 鹰架；绞刑台；脚手架
a platform from which criminals are executed (hanged or beheaded)
a temporary arrangement erected around a building for convenience of workers
provide with a scaffold for support;
"scaffold the building before painting it"
- He was about to be led to the scaffold when at the eleventh hour a messenger arrived bringing a royal pardon.
- The worker fell down from the scaffold.
- needle scaffold 针栅闸门
- suspended scaffold 悬挂式脚手架,挂脚手...
- swinging scaffold 吊篮
- raise scaffold 升降式脚手架...
- framing scaffold 脚手架
- rolling scaffold 带滚轴脚手架,带滚轴...
- hung scaffold 悬式脚手架
- flying scaffold 悬空脚手架
- outrigger scaffold 挑脚手架,挑出脚手架...
- saddle scaffold 鞍形脚手架
- scaffold board 脚手板
- scaffold pole 脚手立柱
- tubular scaffold 管子脚手架
- ladder scaffold 梯式脚手架
- bracket scaffold 托架式脚手架...
- bring someone to the scaffold 把某人送上断头台,把...
- go to the scaffold 被处死刑
- send someone to the scaffold 把某人送上断头台,把...
His destination is more likely to be Broadmoor than the scaffold.出自： Conan Doyle
New Titles may be Scaffolded with Laws.出自： C. Blount