- a word or phrase that particular people use in particular situations;
"pardon the expression"
- As the saying goes the early bird catches the worm.
- We attributed this saying to Shakespeare.
- An old trader's saying warns to be wary of smiling Squibs.
- As the saying goes, a drowning man clutches at a straw.
- Each woodcarving has a saying next to it.
- go without saying不言而喻(理所当然...
- there is no saying难以断言(很难说)...
- as the saying is俗话说
- golden saying金玉良言
- that goes without saying不言而喻
- old saying谚语
- common saying俗谚
- wise saying名言
- as the saying goes正如俗语所说...
- It goes without saying.不言而喻,不消说,显...
- hard saying难以理解的话; 难以...
- it goes without saying不言而喻
- Saying and doing are two things.[谚]说是一回事，做...
Saying and doying, are twoo thinges, we say.出自：J. Heywood
Daily tasks of a priestly kind like the saying of a liturgy.出自：I. Murdoch
- saying:saying n. 话, 谚语习惯用语As the saying is [goes] 俗话说; 常言道It goes without saying that ... 不言而喻hardsaying 难以…