- [U][S]回响，回荡；洪亮；共鸣 quality of being resonant
an excited state of a stable particle causing a sharp maximum in the probability of absorption of electromagnetic radiation
a vibration of large amplitude produced by a relatively small vibration near the same frequency of vibration as the natural frequency of the resonating system
having the character of a loud deep sound; the quality of being resonant
a relationship of mutual understanding or trust and agreement between people
the quality imparted to voiced speech sounds by the action of the resonating chambers of the throat and mouth and nasal cavities
- His voice can produce a great resonance.
- His words will have resonance for many musicians.
- Resonance would occur again, but not so strong as before.
- Resonance is often observed in nature.
- Playing the piano sets up resonance in those glass ornaments.
- His voice suddenly took on a new resonance.
- resonance absorber 共振吸收器
- series resonance 电压共振[谐振],串...
- resonance frequency 谐振模式,共鸣频率,...
- paramagnetic resonance 顺磁共振
- resonance line 谐振谱线,谐振传输线...
- resonance absorption 谐振吸收
- electric resonance 电共振
- ferromagnetic resonance 铁磁共振,铁磁谐振...
- voltage resonance 电压谐振,串联谐振...
- natural resonance 固有谐振,自然共振,...
- resonance test 共振试验
- resonance transformer 谐振变压器
- amplitude resonance 振幅共振,波幅共振...
- mechanical resonance 机械共振
- resonance method 谐振法,共振法...
- resonance peak 谐振峰值
- acoustic resonance 音响共鸣,声共振,共...
- cyclotron resonance 回旋加速器谐振...
- resonance transfer 共振转移
- resonance level 共振级,共振能级...
The last prolonged resonance of the bell..died away.出自： H. Allen