having the character of a loud deep sound; the quality of being resonant
- Today's world, a lot of places left already sprinkler and farm cattle, leaving even plangent machine times.
- Enormous engine is plangent blow airline challenges civilian battalion the bugle of state-owned airline.
- When they are not knowing to listen to arrange, a train is plangent leave from far come.
- The coming "Double Seven Festival", dubbed as Chinese Valentines Day, is derived from a beautiful and plangent love legend.
- County of prosperous of Jiangxi provincial capital, the lively picture with frog plangent in former days sound, see inaccessibly however nowadays.
- Scene of a few moon, gu is cold rustily machine is given out plangent, shake shake desire the workshop of fall is erect back..