the state of being held in high esteem and honor
look on as or consider;
"she looked on this affair as a joke"
"He thinks of himself as a brilliant musician"
"He is reputed to be intelligent"
- He is held in high repute.
- Round 1900 his repute was still untarnished.
- She is a singer with some repute.
- The wine is in high repute worldwide.
He was held in high repute on all sides.出自： P. Dally
Three elder brothers, all reputed brilliant.出自： S. Bedford
Donat was reputed in the profession to be neurotic.出自： M. Meyer
- reputation 好名声
- standing 持续
- status 地位
- name 名称
- character 个性
- memory 记忆力
- consequence 结果
- glory 光荣
- distinction 荣誉
- esteem 尊敬
- regard as 把 ... 看作
- look on 观看
- think of 想到
- look upon 看待
- take to be 把 ... 看作是 .....
- disrepute 声誉不好