the act of making copies;
"Gutenberg's reproduction of holy texts was far more efficient"
(genetics) the process whereby DNA makes a copy of itself before cell division
a quick reply to a question or remark (especially a witty or critical one);
"it brought a sharp rejoinder from the teacher"
(law) a pleading made by a plaintiff in reply to the defendant's plea or answer
the repetition of a sound resulting from reflection of the sound waves;
"she could hear echoes of her own footsteps"
copy that is not the original; something that has been copied
the repetition of an experiment in order to test the validity of its conclusion;
"scientists will not believe an experimental result until they have seen at least one replication"
- The replication operation failed.
- The file replication service cannot be stopped.
- It is a pleading made by a defendant in response to the plaintiff's replication.
- replication repair 复制修复
- virus replication 病毒复制
- directory replication 目录复制
- replication pattern 复制型
- fractional replication 分数配置
- dispersive replication 散乱的复制
- swivel replication 转环复制
- collodion replication [化]胶棉模制,[摄...
- conservative replication 保守复制
- replication section 复制节段
- bidirectional replication 双方向复制,双向复制...
- replication fork 复制叉
- session replication [计] 对话重复...
- replication cycle 复制循环
- repair replication 修复合成,修复复制...
- dynamic replication 动态重复
- replicate 复制