- adj. 季度的
- adv. 每季一次
- n. 季刊
- [C]季刊 a periodical published four times a year
- 一年四次的，每季的 happening,appearing,etc. four times a year
- 一年四次地，每季地 at 3-month intervals
a periodical that is published every quarter (or four issues per year)
of or relating to or consisting of a quarter;
in diagonally opposed quarters of an escutcheon;
"two coats of arms borne quarterly"
in three month intervals;
"interest is compounded quarterly"
- The quarterly dividend is their cardinal goal, and quick fixes are the means to accomplish it.
- Lead the quarterly budgeting process and the monthly cash flow reporting and forecasting.
- This journal is bimonthly, and that one quarterly.
- Research Quarterly for Exercise and Sport.
- He reads all the literary quarterlies.
- It was a quarterly newsletter.
- The committee meets quarterly.
Managers, officers, secretaries, and others, are paid quarterly.出自： W. S. Jevons