- [C]杂志,期刊 a sort of book with a paper cover and usually large pages, which contains written articles, photographs, and advertisements, usually on a special subject or for a certain group of people, and which is printed and sold every week or month
- [C]弹药库 a storehouse or room for arms, explosives, bullets, etc.
- [C]弹夹 the part of a gun in which bullets are placed before firing
a periodic publication containing pictures and stories and articles of interest to those who purchase it or subscribe to it;
"it takes several years before a magazine starts to break even or make money"
product consisting of a paperback periodic publication as a physical object;
"tripped over a pile of magazines"
a business firm that publishes magazines;
"he works for a magazine"
a light-tight supply chamber holding the film and supplying it for exposure as required
a storehouse (as a compartment on a warship) where weapons and ammunition are stored
a metal frame or container holding cartridges; can be inserted into an automatic gun
- This magazine has a large circulation.
- I was reading a magazine when the phone rang.
- This magazine comes out quarterly.
- Lieutenant Hearn fingered the magazine on his carbine.
- A lot of damage was caused when the magazine exploded.
- This magazine carries a lot of pictures, but very little reading matter.
- We subscribed to 100 magazines.
- The printers put out three issues of the magazine in its first year.
- What are you going to do with the back numbers of those magazines?
- He made some money from writing short stories for magazines.
- The magazine offered five prizes for the five best articles.
- The magazine subscription expires with the current issue.
- He escaped being killed when the magazine exploded because he had not gone to work.
- borrow a magazine 借阅杂志
- bring out a magazine 出版杂志
- buy a magazine 买杂志
- deliver a magazine 发送杂志
- edit a magazine 编辑杂志
- get a magazine 得到杂志
- have a magazine 有一份杂志
- issue a magazine 发行杂志
- order a magazine 订阅杂志
- publish a magazine 出版杂志
- put out a magazine 出版杂志
- read a magazine 看杂志
- run a magazine 办杂志
- start a magazine 创办杂志
- subscribe to a magazine 订阅杂志
- take a magazine 订阅杂志
- write for a magazine 给杂志写稿
- academic magazine 学术杂志
- all-round magazine 综合杂志
- cheap magazine 廉价杂志
- different magazines 不同类别的杂志
- illustrated magazine 有插图的杂志
- influential magazine 有影响的杂志
- latest magazine 最近(出版的)杂志
- linguistic magazine 语言学杂志
- literary magazine 文学杂志
- medical magazine 医学杂志
- monthly magazine 月刊
- new magazine 新杂志
- official magazine 官方杂志
- popular magazine 流行刊物
- professional magazine 专业杂志
- scholarly magazine 学术性杂志
- semi-official magazine 半官方杂志
- serious magazine 内容严肃的杂志,重要的杂志
- various magazines 各种杂志
- weekly magazine 周刊
No magazine, from the warehouses of the East India Company to the..baker's shop, possesses the smallest degree of safety.出自： Burke
- magazine, journal, periodical
- This periodical appears once a week.该期刊每周出一次。
- This periodical is obtainable on the last day of every month.这个期刊在每月的最后一天可以买到。
- I bought The Architects' Journal yesterday.我昨天买了一本《建筑师杂志》。
- Mike wrote articles for learned journals.迈克为学术刊物写文章。
- ☆ 16世纪80年代进入英语，直接源自法语的magasin，意为仓库；最初源自意大利语的magazzino，意为仓库。