- 香烟，切去两端的雪茄烟， 烟泡
- 形成丸状， 形成小圆球
- [C]药丸,药片 small ball or flat round piece of medicine,made to be swallowed whole
- [S]口服避孕药 a pill taken regularly by women as a means of birth control
something that resembles a tablet of medicine in shape or size
a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet
a unpleasant or tiresome person
something unpleasant or offensive that must be tolerated or endured;
"his competitor's success was a bitter pill to take"
a contraceptive in the form of a pill containing estrogen and progestin to inhibit ovulation and so prevent conception
- Father must take his pill on the hour.
- The baby spat out the nasty pill.
- This pill will help to settle your nerves.
- His mother told him to have a vitamin pill before leaving.
- Occasionally she had to take sleeping pills.
- She was nervous about returning to the pill because of worries about a possible cancer risk.
- He took a few pills before going to bed.
- She came off the pill on her doctor's advice.
- on the pill 在服避孕药期间
The mild sleeping pill isn't working.出自： D. M. Thomas
- tablet 药片
- capsule 胶囊
- medication 药物治疗
- lozenge 菱形
- medicament 医药
- medicine 药
- pharmaceutical 制药的
- drug 毒品
- dose 剂量
- physic 药
- pellet 小球
- drop 落下
- contraceptive 避孕药
- pea 豌豆
- disagreeable 不愉快的
- person 人
- birth-control 节育
- pill 药丸
- birth control pill 口服避孕药
- anovulatory drug 停止排卵剂, 止卵药物...
- anovulant 抑止排卵药
- oral contraceptive 口服避孕药
- contraceptive pill 避孕药
- tab [计算机]制表键...