- 神秘的,难以理解的 full of mystery; not easily understood
- 诡秘的 hiding one's intentions
of an obscure nature;
"the new insurance policy is written without cryptic or mysterious terms"
"a deep dark secret"
"the inscrutable workings of Providence"
"in its mysterious past it encompasses all the dim origins of life"
"rituals totally mystifying to visitors from other lands"
having an import not apparent to the senses nor obvious to the intelligence; beyond ordinary understanding;
"the mystical style of Blake"
"the secret learning of the ancients"
- The enchanter is very mysterious.
- Africa is a mysterious land to him.
- We must pay special attention to the mysterious stranger.
- There are many mysterious stories about the Egyptian pyramids.
- This really is a mysterious event.
- I saw a mysterious object in the sky last night.
- The mysterious disappearance of my brother upset everyone.
- His action was very mysterious.
- He's being very mysterious about his future plans.
- He was very mysterious in his manner.
God moves in a mysterious way His wonders to perform.出自： W. Cowper
The communications system on Cannery Row is mysterious to the point of magic.出自： J. Steinbeck
The mysterious deaths..of the explorers who had broken into his tomb.出自： A. Miller
Eliot intuits a mysterious relationship between suffering and artistic creativity.出自： J. Berman