- n. 垄断；独占；专利；控制
- [S]垄断,专卖 possession of, or control over sth which is not shared by others
- [C]垄断权,专卖权 a right or power held by one single person or group to provide a service, produce sth, etc.
- [C]专卖品; 专卖〔独占〕事业 exclusive commodity; business corporation with exclusive control
(economics) a market in which there are many buyers but only one seller;
"a monopoly on silver"
"when you have a monopoly you can ask any price you like"
exclusive control or possession of something;
"They have no monopoly on intelligence"
a board game in which players try to gain a monopoly on real estate as pieces advance around the board according to the throw of a die
- Liberty and monopoly cannot live together.
- The company will become a state-owned monopoly.
- Imperialism is the monopoly stage of capitalism.
- The government has a monopoly of oil production in that country.
- Scientific achievement is not a male monopoly.
- Humans don't have a monopoly on laughter.
- The people who used to control the editorial filters can't accept that their monopoly now is gone.
- One evening, we sat playing Monopoly while thunder and lightning and high winds raged outside.
- His monopoly of shipbuilding in that country has been established.
- Neither side has a monopoly of right or wrong.
- In many countries tobacco is a government monopoly.
- monopoly capital 垄断资本
- pure monopoly 纯粹<完全>垄断...
- government monopoly 国家垄断,政府专利...
- monopoly position 垄断地位
- discriminating monopoly 歧视性独占
- import monopoly 进口专营
- financial monopoly 财政金融垄断...
- monopoly profit 垄断利润
- national monopoly 国家专利
- monopoly power 垄断力量
- monopoly enterprise 垄断企业
- fiscal monopoly 专卖
- monopoly capitalism 垄断资本主义...
- state monopoly 国家垄断
- monopoly contract 独家经理契约...
- technical monopoly 技术独占
- monopoly price 垄断价格
- monopoly right 专利权,专卖权...
- bilateral monopoly 双边垄断,相互独家垄...
- natural monopoly 自然独占
You have, in this kingdom, an advantage in Lead, that amounts to a monopoly.出自： Burke