- 欢乐的,愉快的 cheerful; full of lively happiness
- [P]喝得微醉的 slightly drunk
full of or showing high-spirited merriment;
"when hearts were young and gay"
"a poet could not but be gay, in such a jocund company"
"the jolly crowd at the reunion"
"jolly old Saint Nick"
"a jovial old gentleman"
"have a merry Christmas"
"peals of merry laughter"
"a mirthful laugh"
offering fun and gaiety;
"a festive (or festal) occasion"
"gay and exciting night life"
"a merry evening"
quick and energetic;
"a brisk walk in the park"
"a lively gait"
"a merry chase"
"traveling at a rattling rate"
"a snappy pace"
"a spanking breeze"
- There is a merry smile on her face.
- He is in a very merry mood today.
- Merry Christmas!
- He ended his speech with a merry quip.
- Merry songsters are singing carols.
- We joined the merry crowd.
- After the examination, he went home at a merry pace.
- They were in a very merry mood.
- I was already merry after only two glasses of wine.
- make merry
- merry dance 欢乐的舞蹈
- merry pace 轻快的步伐
- merry smile 愉快的微笑
- merry young fellow 快活的小伙子
- merry laughter 欢乐的笑声
- the merry crowed 兴高采烈的人群
- merry on wine 喝得微醉
His memory was always cherished as that of a merry companion.出自： W. Irving
From within came the sound of merry voices.出自： J. L. Waten
The more the merrier.出自：Proverb