- Lady Astor is elected to be the first female member of parliament in the UK.
- Every adult male and female member had a voice upon all questions brought before it.
- Jeannette Rankin of Montana becomes the first female member of the United States House of Representatives.
- Georgia has become the youngest female member of Mensa after scoring a genius-rated IQ of 152.
- In 1919, American-born Lady Astor was elected the first female member of the British Parliament.
- For this, we need the services of a female member of the Russian Cryptograph Section in Turkey and the help of the British Secret Service.