- [C] (工作)单位 group with a special function within a large or complex organization
- [C] (计量或计数用的)单位 quantity chosen as a standard in terms of which other quantities may be expressed, or for which a stated charge is made
- [C] (课本中的)单元 a part of a complex whole book
- [C] 部件,元件,装置 part with a special function within a large or complex machine
- any division of quantity accepted as a standard of measurement or exchange;
"the dollar is the United States unit of currency"
"a unit of wheat is a bushel"
"change per unit volume"
- an individual or group or structure or other entity regarded as a structural or functional constituent of a whole;
"the reduced the number of units and installations"
"the word is a basic linguistic unit"
- an organization regarded as part of a larger social group;
"the coach said the offensive unit did a good job"
"after the battle the soldier had trouble rejoining his unit"
- a single undivided whole;
"an idea is not a unit that can be moved from one brain to another"
- a single undivided natural thing occurring in the composition of something else;
"units of nucleic acids"
- an assemblage of parts that is regarded as a single entity;
"how big is that part compared to the whole?"
"the team is a unit"
- This textbook has twenty units.
- There's a rumour floating around of a new job in the unit.
- The family is the smallest social unit.
- Cubit is an ancient unit of length.
- What's the unit cost?
- The IPP, my second example, is a sophisticated turbine that acts as the auxiliary power unit on engine starts.
The family is the basic unit of society.
She was discharged from the intensive care unit last week and transferred to a general ward.
Most of the units were cited according to their merits.
Then he sent a unit to surround Longli southeast of Guiyang.
The metre is a unit of length.
A ton is a unit of weight.
All the units employ hollow burned-clay blocks as the basic raw material.
A Reading Practice section is added to each unit in Book Two.
They are not yet a unit on the question.
- form a unit 组成一个单位
- crack unit 精锐部队
- input unit 输入单元,输入机
- message unit (打电话时使用的)通话单位
- output unit 输出单元,输出机
- plug-in unit 插入式设备
- Visual Display U- 〈英〉图像显示终端
Three tubes count the hundreds, tens and units respectively.出自：Engineering
- UNIT:Universal Network of Iowan TimelordsIowan Timelords普遍的网络
- UNIT:United Housing and Development (Egypt; stock symbol)美国住房和发展(埃及;股票的标志)
- UNIT:Instituto Uruguayo de Normas TÉcnicasInstituto Uruguayo de Normas TÉcnicas
- unit:unit n. 个体, (计量)单位, (军队的)部队单位, [数学]最小的整数Google提供的广告…