- having notes of fixed rhythmic value
- the rhythmic arrangement of syllables
- carefully thought out in advance;
"a calculated insult"
"with measured irony"
- unhurried and with care and dignity;
"walking at the same measured pace"
"with all deliberate speed"
- Econometrics deals with measurable and measured quantities in economics.
- Her actions were a measured response to his provocations.
- For a more measured analysis, Ms Roy should perhaps turn to the finance ministry's recently published Economic Survey.
- He walked down the corridor with measured steps.
- "A clock struck slowly in the house with a measured, solemn chime" (Thomas Wolfe)
- measured quantity测定量
- measured value测定值,测量值...
- measured load实测荷载
- measured income已评定的收入...
- measured overshoot实测过调量
- measured pressure已测压力
- measured stress实测应力
- measured signal测定信号
- measured drawing实测图
- measured deviation测量偏差
- measured mile实测英里,[航海]测...
- measured profile实测纵断面
- measured lubrication计量润滑
- measured data测量数据
- measured ore开拓储量
- measured hole测量孔
- measured:measured adj. 标准的, 整齐的, 有规则的…