- adj. 量过的；慎重的；缓慢有节奏的；有韵律的
having notes of fixed rhythmic value
the rhythmic arrangement of syllables
carefully thought out in advance;
"a calculated insult"
"with measured irony"
unhurried and with care and dignity;
"walking at the same measured pace"
"with all deliberate speed"
- Econometrics deals with measurable and measured quantities in economics.
- Her actions were a measured response to his provocations.
- For a more measured analysis, Ms Roy should perhaps turn to the finance ministry's recently published Economic Survey.
- His reply was given in measured phrases.
- He walked down the corridor with measured steps.
- "A clock struck slowly in the house with a measured, solemn chime" (Thomas Wolfe)
- measure 措施
- measured quantity 测定量
- measured value 测定值,测量值...
- measured load 实测荷载
- measured income 已评定的收入...
- measured overshoot 实测过调量
- measured pressure 已测压力
- measured stress 实测应力
- measured signal 测定信号
- measured drawing 实测图
- measured deviation 测量偏差
- measured mile 实测英里,[航海]测...
- measured profile 实测纵断面
- measured lubrication 计量润滑
- measured data 测量数据
- measured ore 开拓储量
- measured variable 测定变量
- measured hole 测量孔