- 受监视的， 受敌视的
- strongly marked; easily noticeable;
"walked with a marked limp"
"a pronounced flavor of cinnamon"
- singled out for notice or especially for a dire fate;
"a marked man"
- having or as if having an identifying mark or a mark as specified; often used in combination;
"played with marked cards"
"a scar-marked face"
- They set a trap for him by putting marked money in to the till.
- The voltage values at the marked locations should be measured and recorded.
- The output of cars shows a marked increase over last year.
- There is a marked improvement on his translation.
- When they discover you're a spy, you're a marked man.
- a marked man众所瞩目的人...
- marked price标价
- marked cycle标号循环
- marked pole记名磁极
- marked weight标明重量
- marked fish标志鱼
- marked index标记索引
- marked halt明显的停顿
- marked scale标志鳞
- marked line标线
- marked compound标记化合物
- marked capacity额定容量
- days marked with a white stone幸福的日子
- marked with a T(犯人拇指上)被打上...
- play with marked cards使用欺诈手段,暗中搞...
We slightly resented a piece of marked incivility.出自：D. Brewster
The resemblance between mother and daughter was marked.出自：M. Drabble
Fear of miscarriage also has a marked effect on the physical expression of sexual feelings.出自：S. Kitzinger
- marked:marked adj. 有记号的, 显著的…