- prevent from being included or considered or accepted;
"The bad results were excluded from the report"
"Leave off the top piece"
- leave undone or leave out;
"How could I miss that typo?"
"The workers on the conveyor belt miss one out of ten"
- She left out the date on the cheque.
- The study of all possible appearances in human experience, during which considerations of objective reality and of purely subjective response are left out of account.
- So I should ask you not to rule out that possibility.
- She left out an important detail in her account.
- You have missed out no vital steps.