- 跳落（地面）， 跌落（地面），抛落（地面）
- 捞到，捕到（鱼）， 钓到（鱼）
- [U]陆地,地面 the solid dry part of the earth's surface
- [C]国家,国土 a country;nation
- [U]土地,田地;地产 ground or soil as used for a particular purposeproperty in the form of land
- [S]乡村生活 life in the country as opposed to life in towns and cities
- vt. & vi. (使)登岸,(使)下船 (cause to) go on land from a ship;(cause to) disembark
- vt. & vi. (使)着陆;(使)落地 (cause to) bring down to the ground;(cause to) reach the ground
- vt. 获得 succeed in obtaining
the land on which real estate is located;
"he built the house on land leased from the city"
material in the top layer of the surface of the earth in which plants can grow (especially with reference to its quality or use);
"the land had never been plowed"
"good agricultural soil"
territory over which rule or control is exercised;
"his domain extended into Europe"
"he made it the law of the land"
the solid part of the earth's surface;
"the plane turned away from the sea and moved back over land"
"the earth shook for several minutes"
"he dropped the logs on the ground"
the territory occupied by a nation;
"he returned to the land of his birth"
"he visited several European countries"
a domain in which something is dominant;
"the untroubled kingdom of reason"
"a land of make-believe"
"the rise of the realm of cotton in the south"
extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use;
"the family owned a large estate on Long Island"
the people who live in a nation or country;
"a statement that sums up the nation's mood"
"the news was announced to the nation"
"the whole country worshipped him"
a politically organized body of people under a single government;
"the state has elected a new president"
"students who had come to the nation's capitol"
"the country's largest manufacturer"
"an industrialized land"
United States inventor who incorporated Polaroid film into lenses and invented the one step photographic process (1909-1991)
agriculture considered as an occupation or way of life;
"farming is a strenuous life"
"there's no work on the land any more"
reach or come to rest;
"The bird landed on the highest branch"
"The plane landed in Istanbul"
cause to come to the ground;
"the pilot managed to land the airplane safely"
bring into a different state;
"this may land you in jail"
"The drug smugglers landed the heroin on the beach of the island"
deliver (a blow);
"He landed several blows on his opponent's head"
arrive on shore;
"The ship landed in Pearl Harbor"
shoot at and force to come down;
"the enemy landed several of our aircraft"
- We are glad to be on land again.
- The river passes through our land.
- The land is laid down with red or white clover.
- This land was reclaimed from the sea.
- The ship landed safely in the end.
- In ten minutes the plane will land in Beijing.
- He fell down the stairs, landing in a heap at the bottom.
- The young man was lucky to land a good job .
- They managed to land the helicopter safely.
- Most mammals live on land.
- You can't swim on dry land.
- The ship came safely to land.
- This is my native land and I'll defend it with my life!
- He has visited many different lands.
- I love the land where I was born.
- The whole land rose to resist the aggression.
- They came from all lands.
- China is a big land.
- He travelled in many lands.
- They'll be sent back to their homelands.
- The farmer has just bought a new piece of land.
- There is a lot of good corn land around here.
- Back to the land!
- Many farmers are leaving the land to work in industry.
- He decided to return to the land from his city job.
- Good land!
- My land!if he sees me here, he will kill me.
- The passengers landed.
- Try to catch the ball before it lands.
- When are we landing?
- The pilot landed the airliner safely.
- The car will land you there in twenty minutes.
- The teacher hoped to land some good students.
- He landed the first prize.
- The passengers and goods were quickly landed.
- Fewer herring than usual have been landed this year.
- A friend of mine landed me a three-roomed flat.
- She landed him a guide.
- She landed him one in the eye.
- If you don't stop being cheek,I'll land you one.
- Please land the book for me.
- go to the land
务农 become a farmer or a farm worker
- on the land
在农村 in the countryside
- the Land of Nod
- the Land of Promise
希望之乡,乐土 land of happiness
- land at (v.+prep.)
(使)着陆〔登陆〕;到达 (cause to) get to;(cause to) reach
land at sth
We landed at Southampton.
They landed at Dover ahead of time.
Late that night we landed at a motel.
The ship landed at the pier on Saturday.
船在星期六到达码头。land sb/sth at sth
The cab landed him at the station.
The pilot landed the plane safely at its home airport.
The troops were landed at a beachhead.
- land in (v.+prep.)
(使)处于…中 get sb into trouble, etc.
land in sth
I was very happy when I first landed in America .
You'll land in Haneda Airport,Tokyo at six in the evening.
晚上6时你将在东京羽田机场下机。land in sth
The project landed in the hands of John.
工程落到了约翰的手里。land sb/oneself in sth
His refusal to pay his debts landed him in prison.
The unexpected storm landed me in great difficulties.
I landed myself in an argument with him.
You really landed yourself in it this time.
Don't land yourself in a passive position.
A combination of circumstances landed the company in bankruptcy.
- land on (v.+prep.)
〈主美·口〉责骂(某人) criticize or scold sb sharply
land on sb/sth
We hope the space rocket will land safely on Mars.
We never imagined that men would land on the moon.
The helicopter landed safely on the top of the building.
I took the wrong bus and landed on the other side of town.
His eyes landed on me.
他的目光落在我身上。land sb/sth on sth
He landed the boat on the beach.
I'll undertake to land them on our coast.
Who will land the first men on Mars?
谁将首先把人送上火星?land sb on sth
I landed a blow on his chin.
我朝他的下巴打了一拳。land on sth
The man landed on his back.
He's been in a few dangers, but he's always landed on his feet.
他曾经历过好几次危险,但每次都没事。land on sb
Jim came late for dinner and the whole family landed on him.
- land up (v.+adv.)
处于 find oneself in
Tom has been away for months, but he'll land up in these days.
汤姆已离开数月,但这几天他会回来。land up in sth
She landed up in Rome.
She landed up in a strange city without any money or friends.
Her hat flew off and landed up in the river.
她的帽子让风刮跑,落到河里去了。land up in sth
He drove so recklessly that he collided with a tree and landed up in hospital.
他开车太鲁莽,结果撞到一棵树上,最终进了医院。land up v-ing
We landed up teaching in China.
They landed up not only having to apologize but also offering to pay.
- land with (v.+prep.)
使背上包袱 oblige (sb) to accept a burden
land sb with sb/sth
Don't try and land me with your responsibilities!
That husband of hers always manages to land you with the bill!
The manager has landed me with the job of fixing hotel rooms for the visitors.
If we don't sell this old car very soon no one will want it, and we shall be landed with it.
She is landed with my children for the next three months.
- approach land 接近陆地
- buy land 购买土地
- clear land (耕种或建筑前)清理场地
- clear the land 船只离岸出海
- enter the land of 进入…地方
- flood the land 把土地淹没
- go back to the land 回到农村
- improve land 开垦土地
- live off the land 以农产品为生
- live on the land 以农为生
- make land 着陆,靠岸
- measure land 丈量土地
- open up (a) land 开垦土地
- own houses and lands 拥有房产地产
- raise land (from a ship) (从船上)看到陆地
- reach land 登岸
- seize public land 侵占公有土地
- sight land (from a ship) (从船上)看见陆地
- sweep land 扫地
- till the land 耕地
- travel over land 在陆地上旅行
- work (on) land 务农
- back lands 〈美〉穷乡僻壤,未开发的地区,内地,腹地,河流的冲积平原地区
- bad lands 荒原之地
- broad land 广阔的土地
- distant land 遥远的土地
- excellent land 极好的土地
- flat land 平地
- foreign land 异国
- native land 祖国
- pure land 〈佛〉西方净土,西方极乐世界
- rich land 富饶的土地
- vast land 广阔的土地
- waste land 荒地
- wet land 湿地
- wideland 广阔的土地
- building land 建筑用地
- coal land 煤田
- desert land 沙漠地带
- farm land 农田
- farming land 农田
- grass land 草地,草原
- homeland 家乡
- state land 国有土地
- vacation land 旅游胜地,休假地
- along the land 沿海岸
- between land 国家之间
- by land 由陆路
- far from the land 远离国家
- from all the land 从全国
- in land afar 在遥远的国家
- a body of land 一块陆地
- a capital piece of land 一块好地
- a mass of land 一块地
- on land 在陆地上
- on the land 在农田里,在农村
- throughout the land 全国各地
- back to the land 回到故乡
- the land about 在…地区的国家
- land for sale 土地销售
- land of birth 出生国
- land of dream 梦乡
- a land of political instability 政局不稳的国家
- land of strangers 异邦
- land arms 卸武器
- land combatants 让武装人员上岸
- land first prize 获得一等奖
- land some good students 得到好学生
- land the airliner 使客机着陆
- land the job 谋到工作
- land two first-class players 得到两名第一流的球员
- land admirably 极为成功地着陆
- land authoritatively 可靠地着陆
- land dangerously 危险地着陆
- land daringly 大胆地着陆
- land deliberately 谨慎地着陆
- land noiselessly 静静地着陆
- land rapidly 迅速地着陆
- land regularly 有规律地着陆
- land satisfactorily 令人满意地着陆
- land silently 无声地着陆
- land slowly 缓慢地着陆
- land unexpectedly 意外地着陆
- land unflaggingly 悄悄地着陆
- land urgently 紧急着陆
- land up 到达,处于
You must nationalize the land and put a stop to this shameless exploitation.出自： G. B. Shaw
His hansom landed him at the door of a great mansion.sssss C. Isherwood出自： Mrs H. Ward
- land的基本意思是“陆地,地域”“土地”,与sea, water相对,是不可数名词,引申还可表示“地产”“田产”。当表示“在陆地上生活”或“在田地里干活”时用介词on,说“一片地”用a piece of land。
- 在美式英语中, land常用于感叹句,表示“主”“上帝”。
- land sb/oneself in sth 表示“使某人(自己)陷入某种处境”;land up表示“最终抵达或终于落到某种境地”;land sb with sth/sb 表示“使某人背上包袱,拖累某人”。
- by land, on land
- 这两个短语的区别是:on land表示“做某事的地点”;by land表示“做某事的方式〔方法〕”。例如:
- On a stormy night like this I would rather be on land than at sea.在这样的暴风雨之夜,我愿呆在家中,不出海。
- We will travel by land.我们将做陆路旅行。
- land, earth, ground, soil
- earth是相对于天空或太空而言的“地面”; land是指地球表面相对于海洋而言时的“地面”,有时还可指“地产”。例如:
- After working at sea for several years,I got a job on land.在海上工作数年之后,我在陆地找了一份工作。
- The duke's lands stretch for many miles in all directions.方圆许多英里之内都是公爵的地产。
- The apple fell to the ground.苹果掉落到地上。
- This soil is good for growing things.这土壤很适合种植。
- They trod on this country's soil.他们在这个国度里做买卖。
误 He works in the land, he is a land worker.
正 He works on the land, he is a land worker.
误 The farm has three lands.
正 The farm has three pieces of land.
析 land作“土地”解时是不可数名词,当表示“三片土地”时,应说three pieces of land。所有这些土地都属于地主。
误 All these lands belonged to the landlord.
正 All these land belonged to the landlord.
误 We landed the airport in Chicago.
正 We landed at the airport in Chicago.
- ☆ 直接源自古英语的land，意为陆地。
- landed adj. 含有土地的，拥有土地的‖landless adj. 无土地的；无陆地的