- n. 实验室
- [C]实验室 a special building or room in which a scientist works to examine, test, or prepare materials
a workplace for the conduct of scientific research
a region resembling a laboratory inasmuch as it offers opportunities for observation and practice and experimentation;
"the new nation is a testing ground for socioeconomic theories"
"Pakistan is a laboratory for studying the use of American troops to combat terrorism"
- They need one laboratory technician.
- The school has a large biological laboratory.
- The product is on trial in our laboratory.
- The students will have an experiment in the laboratory tomorrow.
- Our professor usually works in the laboratory doing his research.
- The lab has been advised to hold back any announcement of its findings.
- Did you perceive anyone entering the lab?
- He lost no time in returning to the lab.
- The students are demonstrating a chemical law in the lab.
- The teacher arranged for him to spend one day in the lab.
- Who has permitted you to enter these labs?
- There are two labs in our school.
- The lab assistant injected the rat with the new drug.
- They will proceed to build a lab building.