- n. 画室；工作室；播音室；制片厂；摄影场
- 播音室，录音室， 灌唱片室
- [C] 播音室; 录音室 a room from which broadcasts are made or in which recordings are made
- [C] 画室; 摄影室; 电影摄影棚; 制片厂 a company producing artistic or photographic work
workplace for the teaching or practice of an art;
"she ran a dance studio"
"the music department provided studios for their students"
"you don't need a studio to make a passport photograph"
an apartment with a living space and a bathroom and a small kitchen
workplace consisting of a room or building where movies or television shows or radio programs are produced and recorded
- Upstairs he has a studio where he paints a little.
- I was talking to her in the studio.
- The studio is being wired for sound.
- She must be in the television studio at the moment.
- Some of hollywood's leading studios are interested in signing her.
- He is working in his photographic studio.
- He is at the studios, recording.
- They are building a modern studio.
- workplace 工作场所
- workshop 工场
- workroom 工作室
- atelier 工作室
- pottery 陶器
- workspace 工作空间
- laboratory 实验室
- office 办公室
- academy 学院
- study 研究
- conservatory 温室
- ballet school 芭蕾舞学校
- studio apartment 一房为单元的公寓...
- location 位置