- （以拖长的单调音）吟咏， 吟诵，咏唱
utter monotonously and repetitively and rhythmically;
"The students chanted the same slogan over and over again"
recite with musical intonation; recite as a chant or a psalm;
"The rabbi chanted a prayer"
speak carefully, as with rising and falling pitch or in a particular tone;
"please intonate with sadness"
- The report is both considered in analysis and moderate intone.
- You intone a word of power to rally your allies to your side.
- TP: Please intone the first three letters of the name of the miracle now.
- Let's intone the fair-sounding carol for the celebration of Christmas Eve.
- TP:Please intone the first three letters of the name of the miracle now.
- As for you, son of man, intone a lamentation for the princes of Israel.
An age-old Hindu prayer was intoned.出自： A. Burgess
The priest..kept mumbling and intoning.出自： B. Emecheta