a mixture in which fine particles are suspended in a fluid where they are supported by buoyancy
a time interval during which there is a temporary cessation of something
temporary cessation or suspension
an interruption in the intensity or amount of something
a mechanical system of springs or shock absorbers connecting the wheels and axles to the chassis of a wheeled vehicle
the act of suspending something (hanging it from above so it moves freely);
"there was a small ceremony for the hanging of the portrait"
a temporary debarment (from a privilege or position etc)
- I think her suspension from the team was a very harsh punishment.
- The conspicuous suspicious pension is in suspension.
- She appealed against her suspension.
- The headmaster has made a decision of suspension of a pupil from school.
- Such action may result in suspension of the procurement process.
- The poor suspension gives a rather bumpy ride.
- The bacteria suspension was aerosolized.
- Suspension Sampling technique had been used to FAAS for determining trace copper in tea.
- suspension bridge 悬桥
- air suspension 空气悬挂
- bacterial suspension 细菌悬液
- suspension clamp 吊夹,吊架,悬挂线夹...
- suspension cable 悬缆,吊索
- suspension colloid 悬浮胶体,悬胶体,胶...
- spring suspension 弹簧悬置
- silt suspension 悬浮泥砂, 泥沙悬浮...
- suspension insulator 悬挂式绝缘器...
- suspension system 悬架系统
- suspension combustion 悬浮燃烧
- bifilar suspension 双线悬置系统,双线悬...
- dynamic suspension 可缓冲支承法...
- suspension rod 吊杆
- aqueous suspension 水性悬液,水悬浮,水...
- suspension point 悬挂点
- pivot suspension 枢轴支承
- fiber suspension 丝线悬挂
- colloidal suspension 胶状悬浮
- active suspension 主动制导悬架系统...
The suspension of all political rights and banning of all political parties.出自： C. Hampton