be behind; approve of;
"He plumped for the Labor Party"
"I backed Kennedy in 1960"
give support or one's approval to;
"I'll second that motion"
"I can't back this plan"
"endorse a new project"
guarantee as meeting a certain standard;
"certified grade AAA meat"
sign as evidence of legal transfer;
- Send the fleet to the far side of Endor.
- A small Rebel force has penetrated the shield and landed on Endor.
- Which perished at Endor: they became as dung for the earth.
- After the fall of Palpatine at Endor, Thrawn returned to Nirauan.
- The Ewoks are sentient furred bipeds native to the moon of Endor.
- They were destroyed at Endor; They became dung for the earth.