- an angry disturbance;
"he didn't want to make a fuss"
"they had labor trouble"
"a spot of bother"
- disorderly fighting
- annoy continually or chronically;
"He is known to harry his staff when he is overworked"
"This man harasses his female co-workers"
- Traveling during peak season can be a hassle.
- I like this restaurant even though finding a parking space is a hassle.
- It's a real hassle to get this child to eat.
- Try not to get into a hassle with this guy.
- The origins of this word might be considered a hassle for the etymologist.
- The secretary told me no man would hassle her boss.
- We need a body down low who can hassle, rebound and score a bit.
I hassle a guy into moving his truck.出自：W. Wharton
- hassle:hassle n. 激战vi. 争论vt. 与...争辩 英英解释:名词hassle:1. an angry disturbance同义词：fuss, trouble, bother2. disord…