- [C](官阶、质量)等级,品级,阶段,程度 step, stage or degree of rank, quality, etc.; level of classification
- [C](考试或作业的)分数、评分等级 mark given in an examination or for school work
- [C](学生受测试的)技巧水平(尤指音乐方面) level of (especially musical) skill at which a pupil is tested
- [C]年级; 按(年级划分的)小学生 division of a school based on the age of the pupils; pupils in such a division
a body of students who are taught together;
"early morning classes are always sleepy"
a relative position or degree of value in a graded group;
"lumber of the highest grade"
the gradient of a slope or road or other surface;
"the road had a steep grade"
one-hundredth of a right angle
a degree of ablaut
a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance);
"she made good marks in algebra"
"grade A milk"
"what was your score on your homework?"
the height of the ground on which something stands;
"the base of the tower was below grade"
a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality;
"a moderate grade of intelligence"
"a high level of care is required"
"it is all a matter of degree"
a variety of cattle produced by crossbreeding with a superior breed
assign a rank or rating to;
"how would you rank these students?"
"The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
level to the right gradient
assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation;
"score the SAT essays"
determine the grade of or assign a grade to
- This grade of wool can be sold at a fairly low price.
- He's not in the first grade as a musician.
- He is in the third grade.
- He received a failing grade on the term paper.
- They grade eggs before they send them to the shops.
- How does a professor grade a student's work?
- The colors graded gradually from orange to yellow.
- The milk is sold in grades.
- She got good grades last semester.
- The music exam has eight grades,I have passed Grade 1, the easiest.
- He merits a grade of B on his composition.
- Her daughter studies in the third grade in a junior high school.
- Are you in high school or are you still in the grades?
- make the grade
达到要求或预期的标准,成功 reach the required or expected standard; succeed
- on the up〔down〕 grade
逐渐好转〔恶化〕 getting better〔worse〕
- give a grade 给…打分
- make good grades 考得好的成绩
- make out grade 评出成绩
- receive a grade of 80 on the examination 考试得八十分
- average grade 平均分数
- excellent grade 优秀分数
- fair grade 一般的分数
- high grade 高分,上等
- low grade 低分,低等
- medium grade 中等
- passing grade 及格分数
- the first grade 头等
- at grade 在同一平面上
- in grades 分等,按级
- in early grades 在低年级
- on the down grade 在走下坡路,下降,衰败
- on the up grade 在走上坡路,上升,兴盛
- up to grade 合格
Grade animals..can be made..as productive as thorough-breds.出自： attrib.
Neuroses might be graded by the inability to tolerate ambiguous situations.出自： S. Bellow
- the grades还可指“小学”。
- ☆ 16世纪初期进入英语，直接源自法语的grade，意为年级，量度。