- [C](官阶、质量)等级,品级,阶段,程度 step, stage or degree of rank, quality, etc.; level of classification
- [C](考试或作业的)分数、评分等级 mark given in an examination or for school work
- [C](学生受测试的)技巧水平(尤指音乐方面) level of (especially musical) skill at which a pupil is tested
- [C]年级; 按(年级划分的)小学生 division of a school based on the age of the pupils; pupils in such a division
- a body of students who are taught together;
"early morning classes are always sleepy"
- a relative position or degree of value in a graded group;
"lumber of the highest grade"
- the gradient of a slope or road or other surface;
"the road had a steep grade"
- one-hundredth of a right angle
- a degree of ablaut
- a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance);
"she made good marks in algebra"
"grade A milk"
"what was your score on your homework?"
- the height of the ground on which something stands;
"the base of the tower was below grade"
- a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality;
"a moderate grade of intelligence"
"a high level of care is required"
"it is all a matter of degree"
- a variety of cattle produced by crossbreeding with a superior breed
- assign a rank or rating to;
"how would you rank these students?"
"The restaurant is rated highly in the food guide"
- level to the right gradient
- assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation;
"score the SAT essays"
- determine the grade of or assign a grade to
- This grade of wool can be sold at a fairly low price.
- He's not in the first grade as a musician.
- He is in the third grade.
- He received a failing grade on the term paper.
- How does a professor grade a student's work?
- The colors graded gradually from orange to yellow.
The milk is sold in grades.
She got good grades last semester.
The music exam has eight grades,I have passed Grade 1, the easiest.
He merits a grade of B on his composition.
Her daughter studies in the third grade in a junior high school.
Are you in high school or are you still in the grades?
- make the grade
达到要求或预期的标准,成功 reach the required or expected standard; succeed
Margaret had a natural aptitude for cooking and, with proper training, should be able to make the grade as a qualified chef. 玛格丽特有学烹调的才能,如果受过适当的训练,她应该能成为合格的厨师。
The whole shipment of cattle made the grade as prime beef. 这批牛全部达到了上等牛肉的标准。
I don't think she'll make the grade as a fashion model. 我认为她不会成为一名成功的时装模特儿。
- 达到要求或预期的标准,成功 reach the required or expected standard; succeed
- on the up〔down〕 grade
逐渐好转〔恶化〕 getting better〔worse〕
Business is on the up grade. 生意日渐兴隆。
- 逐渐好转〔恶化〕 getting better〔worse〕
- give a grade 给…打分
- make good grades 考得好的成绩
- make out grade 评出成绩
- receive a grade of 80 on the examination 考试得八十分
- average grade 平均分数
- excellent grade 优秀分数
- fair grade 一般的分数
- high grade 高分,上等
- low grade 低分,低等
- medium grade 中等
- passing grade 及格分数
- the first grade 头等
- at grade 在同一平面上
- in grades 分等,按级
- in early grades 在低年级
- on the down grade 在走下坡路,下降,衰败
- on the up grade 在走上坡路,上升,兴盛
- up to grade 合格
Grade animals..can be made..as productive as thorough-breds.出自：attrib.
Neuroses might be graded by the inability to tolerate ambiguous situations.出自：S. Bellow
- the grades还可指“小学”。
- grade还可用作动词意为“将…分等级”“评…分数”。例如:Potatoes are graded according to size and quality.土豆是根据大小和质量分等级的。He graded the students according to ability.他是按能力给学生分等级的。They are carefully graded.它们被仔细地分成等级。The teacher graded the papers.老师给试卷批分数。The teacher spent all weekend grading the children's essays.老师花费整个周末批阅孩子们的作文。All written work has to be graded.所有的书面作业都要被批分。
- ☆ 16世纪初期进入英语，直接源自法语的gdare，意为年级，量度。
- grade:grade n. 等级, 级别vt. 评分, 评级v. 分等级习惯用语at grade [美]在同一水平面上down grade 下坡, 往下走 变坏make the grade 上陡坡 [美]克服困…