reach a goal, e.g.,
"make the first team"
"We made it!"
"She may not make the grade"
arrive at the point of;
"She gets to fretting if I stay away from home too long"
cause annoyance in; disturb, especially by minor irritations;
"Mosquitoes buzzing in my ear really bothers me"
"It irritates me that she never closes the door after she leaves"
- It's quite a scramble to get to the mountaintop.
- Father told me to cable when I arrived.
- get to first base 开始取得成功(取得良...
- get to the bottom of 弄清 ... 的真相...
- tell someone where to get off 教训某人,斥责某人(...
- get used to it 吃惯苦头
- get to the back of something 彻底了解事物的底细...
- tell someone where to get to head in 教训某人,斥责某人(...
- get hep to 了解(熟悉)
- get to loggerheads 争吵(不和
- get up to monkey tricks [口]打算胡闹[捣乱...
- get next to 讨好(与 ... ...
- get to close quarters 走到距离很近的地方...
- get down go back to grass roots 追根究底
- get up to monkey business [口]打算胡闹[捣乱...
- know enough to get out of the rain 知道自我照顾,知道怎...
- get off to a bad start 开头不顺利
- get down to a fine art [口][常用完成体]...
- get down to brass tacks 谈要点(转入本题)...
- scramble to get something 竞争
- get something up to date 做预定要做的事...
- get down to 开始