get rid of的英文翻译是什么意思，词典释义与在线翻译：
"Get rid of these old shoes!"
"The company got rid of all the dead wood"
terminate, end, or take out;
"Let's eliminate the course on Akkadian hieroglyphics"
"Socialism extinguished these archaic customs"
"eliminate my debts"
do away with;
"Slavery was abolished in the mid-19th century in America and in Russia"
get rid of的用法和样例：
- The fat boy went on a diet to get rid of his excess weight.
- Let's get rid of this moldy old furniture.
- We have an extractor fan in the kitchen to get rid of the smell of cooking.
- Let's get rid of this mouldy old furniture.
- The shop ordered 20 copies of the book and now it can't get rid of (ie sell) them.
- I wish I could get rid of this cold; it's been hanging about for two or three days now.
- How can you get rid of this oxide coating?
- Frankly I can not imagine how any manager can afford to get rid of it.
- burn one's house to get rid of the mice 焚屋驱鼠(为了免除细...
get rid of的相关资料：