- n. 后续工作
- adj. 后续的，增补的
a piece of work that exploits or builds on earlier work;
"his new software is a follow-up to the programs they started with"
an activity that continues something that has already begun or that repeats something that has already been done
a subsequent examination of a patient for the purpose of monitoring earlier treatment
- Please confirm the content by return mail for subsequent follow-up.
- As a follow-up to the television series the BBC is publishing a book.
- follow-up study 追踪调查
- photoelectric follow up 光电随动系统...
- follow-up control 跟踪调节,跟随控制,...
- follow-up system 随动系统
- follow-up attack 后续突击,核导弹突击...
- follow-up survey 跟踪调查
- follow-up device 随动设备
- follow-up mechanism 追踪装置
- follow-up potentiometer 随动系统电位计,反馈...
- follow-up care 随访护理
- follow up mechanism 随动装置
- follow-up pressure 随动加压,自动加压...
- follow up potentiometer 跟踪电位计
- follow-up letter 警告书, 预告书, ...
- follow-up investment 后续投资
- follow-up instruction [经] 补充指示...
- follow-up work 监视工作
There was no evidence..that the whole operation was planned..as a follow-up to the occupation of Southern Thule.出自：Listener
His wife became virtually exempt from migraine and in a six-month follow-up had suffered only two attacks.出自： O. Sacks