showing unfeeling resistance to tender feelings;
"his flinty gaze"
"the child's misery would move even the most obdurate heart"
- Today，the innovation begin to touch the flinty kernel.
- Flinty Miss Manners does not recognize any holidays from etiquette.
- Man attacks the flinty rocks, upturns mountains by their roots.
- Courage and insight , action , motion, are flinty, arrogant, sharp , fight.
- He nourished him with honey from the rock, and with oil from the flinty crag.
- A. Athletic Fish-Eye Seat Base is the upgrade of enhanced rubber seat with superficial flinty processing, non-loudness.
The sun glared at us through flinty clouds.出自： J. L. Waten
Her eyes were flinty, proud, and unbelieving.出自： S. King