the act of leaving secretly or without explanation
the event of passing out of sight
gradually ceasing to be visible
ceasing to exist;
"he regretted the disappearance of Greek from school curricula"
"what was responsible for the disappearance of the rainforest?"
"the disappearance of resistance at very low temperatures"
- Scientists try to explain their disappearance.
- His disappearance is being looked into by the police.
- Her disappearance gave rise to the wildest rumours.
- She could find no plausible explanation for its disappearance.
- disappearance of outcrop 露头隐藏,露头缺失...
- plasma iron disappearance 血浆铁消失率...
- plasma-glucose disappearance rate 血浆葡萄糖消失率...
- plasma disappearance rate 血浆内消失率...
- reaction of disappearance 消失反应
- macrophage disappearance factor 巨噬细胞消失因子...
- disappearance of lumbar lordosis 腰前凸消失
- disappearance of mucosal folds 粘膜皱襞消失...
- half plasma iron disappearance time 血浆铁半消除时间...
- macrophage disappearance reaction 巨噬细胞消失反应...
- disappear 消失
- withdrawal 撤退
- vanishing 消失
- evaporation 蒸发
- fading 褪色
- loss 遗失
- desertion 开小差
- dispersal 散布
- wane 衰落
- departure 出发
- occultation 掩蔽
- ebb 退潮
- retreat 撤退
- retirement 退休
- expiration 终止
- extinguishment 消灭
- dying out 衰减消失
- dying 垂死的
- passing 通过
- out 出
- away 离开
- disappearing 动词disappear的...
- fade 逐渐消失
- appearance 出现