- [U]挚爱,热爱; 忠诚 great fondness or loyalty
- [U]热心,专心,献身 the act of devoting or the condition of being devoted to sth
feelings of ardent love;
"their devotion to each other was beautiful"
commitment to some purpose;
"the devotion of his time and wealth to science"
religious zeal; the willingness to serve God
(usually plural) religious observance or prayers (usually spoken silently);
"he returned to his devotions"
- Through great effort perhaps he is just cultivating a little devotion.
- We were deeply moved by their devotion.
- His devotion to science is well known.
- His devotion led him to the priesthood.
- A career needs our devotion all our lives.
- His devotion to music is plain to see.
- We' re moved by his devotion to his students.
- Their mutual devotion gave them great strength.
- He is an example of devotion to duty.
- She nursed her sick child with devotion.
The austere devotion which..gave to his court the aspect of a monastery.出自： Ld Macaulay
- love 爱
- fondness 爱好
- dedication 奉献
- loyalty 忠诚
- affection 影响
- liking 喜欢
- commitment 承诺
- attachment 附件
- piety 虔诚
- devoutness 虔诚(衷心)
- care 关心
- attentiveness 注意
- support 支持
- enthusiasm 热情
- admiration 钦佩
- friendship 友谊
- fealty 效忠
- blessing 祝福
- zeal 热情
- keenness 锐利
- fidelity 忠实
- religion 宗教
- purity 纯净
- adhesion 粘合
- allegiance 忠诚
- application 应用
- idolatry 偶像崇拜
- devotedness devoted的名词形式...
- cultism cult的名词形式...
- veneration 崇敬