- [U] 热心,热忱,热情 enthusiasm or keenness
a feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause);
"they were imbued with a revolutionary ardor"
"he felt a kind of religious zeal"
excessive fervor to do something or accomplish some end;
"he had an absolute zeal for litigation"
"readiness to continue discussions"
"they showed no eagerness to spread the gospel"
"they disliked his zeal in demonstrating his superiority"
"he tried to explain his forwardness in battle"
- They plunged into their work with immense zeal.
- He shows great zeal for knowledge.
- His zeal will soon burn itself out.
- Entire employee zeal is expecting your presence!
- They worked with great zeal to finish the project.
- zeal for 热心
I the Lord haue spoken it in my zeale, when I haue accomplished my fury.出自：Bible (AV): Ezekiel
- passion 激情
- enthusiasm 热情
- ardor 热情
- eagerness 渴望
- fervor 热诚
- sincerity 真诚
- application 应用
- expression 表情
- inspiration 灵感
- vigor 活力
- warmth 温暖
- ardour 热情
- fanaticism 狂热
- fervour 热情
- keenness 锐利
- vehemence 热烈
- intensity 强度
- readiness 准备就绪
- elan （法语）锐气...
- forwardness 大胆