- [U][C]宗教,宗教信仰 belief in or worship of a god; sth that one takes very seriously
- a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny;
"he lost his faith but not his morality"
- an institution to express belief in a divine power;
"he was raised in the Baptist religion"
"a member of his own faith contradicted him"
- He is a disciple of religion.
- Jesus was the founder of the Christian religion.
- There are many religions in the world.
- He was a Catholic but didn't practice his religion.
There are many religions in the world.
He married outside his religion.
My father..was retired into religion.出自：Horace Walpole
- ☆ 1200年左右进入英语，直接源自盎格鲁法语的religiun，意为被僧侣誓言约束的生活；最初源自古典拉丁语的religionem，意为对神圣物尊的奉，对神灵尊的重。
- religion:religion n. 宗教, 信仰习惯用语be in religion 过修道者生活enter into [be in] religion 出家, 修道, 加入教团get [experience]…