- The bomb blew up as experts tried to defuse it.
- He was killed while trying to defuse a roadside bomb.
- This may defuse some of their anger.
- Give up resentment can defuse cancer.
- The two groups will meet next week to try to defuse the crisis.
- Local police are trying to defuse racial tension in the community.
She knocked over a cup in her haste to defuse this touchy situation.出自： A. T. Ellis
- resolve 解决
- calm 平静的
- soothe 缓和
- smooth out 弄平(消除)
- neutralize 使中立
- rescue 营救
- save 救
- recover 恢复
- mollify 安慰
- cool 凉爽的
- placate 抚慰
- fuse 保险丝