- n. 折痕；皱痕；(板球球手位置的)界限线
- v. 起皱；弄皱；使某人乐不可支
- vt. & vi. (使)起皱,(使)起折 make a line or lines by folding, crushing, or pressing
an angular or rounded shape made by folding;
"a fold in the napkin"
"a crease in his trousers"
"a plication on her blouse"
"a flexure of the colon"
"a bend of his elbow"
a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface;
"his face has many lines"
"ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
a Malayan dagger with a wavy blade
make wrinkles or creases on a smooth surface; make a pressed, folded or wrinkled line in;
"The dress got wrinkled"
"crease the paper like this to make a crane"
make wrinkled or creased;
"furrow one's brow"
"graze the skin"
become wrinkled or crumpled or creased;
"This fabric won't wrinkle"
- he had a sharp crease in his trousers.
- She made a crease in the paper and carefully tore it in two.
- You've got a crease in your dress where you've been sitting.
- The flaps of his jacket pocket were sewn down so that they did not crease or wrinkle.
- Be careful not to crease up my book.
- The joke really creased me up.
- This material creases easily.
- His forehead creased in a frown.
- She creased his pants with an iron.
- Pack the clothes carefully so that you don't crease them.
- His brow was creased in concentration.
- She wanted to wear her black dress but it was too creased.
- crease up (v.+adv.)
笑得难以自制 become helpless with laughter
crease sth ⇔ up
You've creased up my good shirt.
Be careful not to crease up the pages.
The child's face creased up and soon he started crying.
这个孩子皱眉蹙额,很快就开始哭了起来。crease sth ⇔ up
The old woman's face creased up with age.
Mary creased up when Jim walked in wearing his funny clothes.
当吉姆穿着他滑稽的衣服走进来时,玛丽笑得前仰后合。crease sb ⇔ up
I was creased up with laughter.
Never mind the creases in that blue frock.出自： M. E. Braddon
Very well dressed, with special creases down their evening trousers.出自： J. Galsworthy
His cheeks folded themselves..into creases of apparent contentment.出自： T. Keneally
- crinkle 变皱
- fold 包
- wrinkle 皱纹
- crumple （使)起皱
- furrow 犁沟
- pleat 褶
- tuck 打摺
- scrunch 碾
- line 线
- ridge 脊
- gather 聚集
- crow's foot 眼角皱纹
- groove 槽
- rumple 皱纹
- ripple 涟漪
- purse 钱包
- creese 短剑
- ruffle 褶饰
- kris (马来西亚和印尼的)波壮...
- scrunch up 揉皱
- graze 放牧
- crimp 使起皱
- crisp 脆的
- seam 缝
- rake 耙子
- plication 细褶皱(皱纹)...
- ruckle 弄皱
- flexure 屈曲
- bend 弯曲