- [C]钱包; 女用小提包 a small flattish leather or plastic bag used for carrying money; a woman's handbag
- [S]钱,资财 money supplies; money to spend
- [C]奖金; 捐款 sum of money collected and given as a gift or prize
a container used for carrying money and small personal items or accessories (especially by women);
"she reached into her bag and found a comb"
a sum of money spoken of as the contents of a money purse;
"he made the contribution out of his own purse"
"he and his wife shared a common purse"
a small bag for carrying money
a sum of money offered as a prize;
"the purse barely covered the winner's expenses"
contract one's lips into a rounded shape
gather or contract into wrinkles or folds; pucker;
"purse ones's lips"
- When did you first miss your purse?
- The loss of her purse caused her much inconvenience.
- This piece of china is beyond my purse.
- Her purse was stolen when she was on the bus.
- The purse for the next race is $50,000.
- The sour taste made her purse her lips.
- Impulsively, she dropped them into her purse.
- There's no money left in the purse.
- Her red purse matches her shirt.
- Whoever holds the purse rules the house.
- They collected a purse to help the flood victims.
- The footballer was unwilling to play for a purse of less than $1,000,000.
- buy〔clasp, fill, find, look for, lose, snatch, steal〕 a purse 买〔紧握,装,找到,找,丢失,抢,偷〕钱包
- line one's purse 中饱私囊
- make (up) a purse 募捐
- open one's purse 解囊
- put sth into a purse 把…放入钱包
- recover one's purse 找到丢失的钱包
- beautiful〔expensive, nice, plump〕 purse 好看〔很贵,漂亮,鼓鼓〕的钱包
- fat purse 富裕
- common purse 公共资金
- lean〔light〕 purse 贫穷
- limited purse 有限的资金
- long purse 财富
- well-filled purse 装得满满的钱夹
- the public purse 国库
- leather purse 皮钱包
She opened her purse There was not enough money to pay the driver.出自： M. Flanagan
Mr. Brownlow looked apprehensively at Mr. Bumble's pursed-up countenance.出自： Dickens
She frowned..and pursed her lips to indicate I was not to speak.出自： G. Greene