- n. 合作；协作；合作社；协同作用
- [U]合作 the act of working together for a shared purpose
joint operation or action;
"their cooperation with us was essential for the success of our mission"
the practice of cooperating;
"they agreed on a policy of cooperation"
- Thanks for your cooperation.
- Our success was attributed not so much to your help as to our cooperation.
- We were greatly aided in our investigation by the cooperation of the police.
- This sitcom is produced in cooperation with Hong Kong TV.
- The film was produced in cooperation with them.
- Their cooperation helped to increase the production.
- Thank you for your cooperation.
Structures of power..depend on the assistance and cooperation of innumerable individuals.出自： C. Brooke
- conspiracy 阴谋
- connivance 默许
- understanding 理解
- collaboration 合作
- assistance 援助
- help 帮助
- support 支持
- teamwork 合作
- aid 援助
- competition 竞争