- （疾病）接触传染的 (of a disease) that can be passed from one person to another by touch
easily diffused or spread as from one person to another;
"a contagious grin"
(of disease) capable of being transmitted by infection
- Scarlet fever is highly contagious.
- Have you ever had any contagious disease?
- The incidence of various contagious diseases has markedly dropped.
- He has contagious laughter.
- Nothing is so contagious as enthusiasm.
- People with contagious diseases should be isolated.
- He got a certain contagious disease at the end of year.
- Measles is highly contagious.
- contagious pemphigus 接触传染性天疱疮...
- contagious aphthae 恶性口疮
- contagious infection 接触传染,接触性传染...
- contagious hospital 传染病医院
- contagious tuberculin 接触性结核菌素...
- contagious disease 接触传染病
- contagious ecthyma 触染性深脓疮, 羊痘...
- contagious acne 传染性痤疮,马痘...
- contagious distribution 蔓延性分布,不均匀分...
- contagious stomatitis 接触性口炎
- contagious agalactia 传染性无乳症...
- contagious abortion 牛布氏杆菌病,传染性...
- contagious population 不均匀种群
- contagious dispersion 传染分布
Ere the contagious vices of the court Polluted her.出自： fig.