- 决定性的，关键的 very important for the final result of a particular situation
- 坚决的，果断的，决断 able to decide sth quickly and with confidence
determining or having the power to determine an outcome;
"cast the decisive vote"
"two factors had a decisive influence"
"had a decisive lead in the polls"
characterized by decision and firmness;
"an able and decisive young woman"
"we needed decisive leadership"
"she gave him a decisive answer"
forming or having the nature of a turning point or crisis;
"a critical point in the campaign"
"the critical test"
- The enemy was defeated in a decisive battle.
- His opinion is decisive on the question.
- She handles affairs in a decisive manner.
- A decisive person is needed to decide this matter.
- Your argument was the decisive one.
- She has played a decisive role in the peace negotiations.
- I'll take a decisive step.
- The team had a decisive victory by winning 20 to 2.
- Next Monday could be a decisive day for the magazine.
- The decisive point in his getting the job is that he speaks Greek.
- They have played a decisive role in building Silicon valley.
- It was a decisive battle—we won the war because of it.
- That was a decisive factor in his decision to emigrate.
- The allies won a decisive victory.
- The Battle of Sarotoga was a decisive victory for the Americans.
- A decisive person acts quickly and often succeeds.
- The government must take decisive action on gun control.
- What the firm needs is a strong and decisive leader.
- The general was known for his decisive manner.
- It's no good hesitating. Be decisive.
- Public opinion is decisive on the question.
- Our air force was decisive in winning the war.
- These well-known words, used for many centuries, are decisive for the understanding of what a marriage means.
- The enemy's lack of inspired leadership was decisive to its defeat, long before a single shot was fired.
- She was very decisive in her handling of the problem.
- It's decisive of you to take the action on this issue.
- decisive action 果敢的行动
- decisive answer 确定的答复
- decisive battle 决定性战役
- decisive factor 决定性因素
- decisive goal 决定胜负的射门
- decisive influence 决定性的影响
- decisive intervention 果断的干预
- decisive leader 果断的领导人
- decisive management 果断的管理层
- decisive moment 关键时刻
- decisive progress 确切的进步
- decisive reply 坚定的回答
- decisive victory 决定性胜利
The decisive argument his friends had used to convince him.出自： A. Koestler
Midway..one of the decisive battles of the war.出自： D. Fraser
- decisively adv. 果断地