- not open or affording passage or access;
"the many closed streets made travel difficult"
"our neighbors peeped from behind closed curtains"
- (set theory) of an interval that contains both its endpoints
- not open;
"the door slammed shut"
- used especially of mouth or eyes;
"he sat quietly with closed eyes"
"his eyes were shut against the sunlight"
- requiring union membership;
"a closed shop"
- with shutters closed
- not open to the general public;
"a closed meeting"
- not having an open mind;
"a closed mind unreceptive to new ideas"
- blocked against entry;
"a closed porch"
- When the phone is closed, it lies between the two keypads.
- This integration is predicated the ability to avoid both abstract universalism and closed particularism.
- closed circuit闭路式的
- closed chain闭链
- closed circuit television闭路电视
- closed corporation封闭式公司
- behind closed doors与外界隔绝地(秘密地...
- closed set闭集
- closed interval闭区间
- closed season禁猎期
- closed-circuit television闭路电视
- close season禁期(禁猎期)...
- Closed Loop MRP闭环物料需求计划...
- closed sea内海; 封闭海; 领...
- closed bay封闭海湾
- closed cell闭路电池
- closed system封闭系统
- closed basin封闭盆地,封合盆地...
- closed community密闭群落,密生群落,...
- over在 ... 的上方...
- closed in封闭, 包围
- closed:closed adj. 关闭的, 限于少数人的…