closed to traffic;
"the repaving results in many blocked streets"
completely obstructed or closed off;
"the storm was responsible for many blocked roads and bridges"
"the drain was plugged"
- Patients are suffering from the blocked arteries.
- You should use cleansing milk to clean blocked pores.
- The road was blocked so we had to come round by the fields.
- The repaving results in many blocked streets.
- Eugenie's room was opposite this blocked door.
- Terry's blocked on amphetamines.
- block 街区
- blocked up 堵塞
- blocked mutant 代谢阻抑突变株, 代...
- blocked heat 中止氧化
- blocked deposits 冻结存款
- blocked level 闭锁电平
- blocked income 冻结收入
- blocked channel 淤塞水道
- blocked operation 隔断操作,轮换操作...
- blocked track 闭塞线路
- blocked record 块式记录,成块记录...
- blocked file 成块文件,封锁的文件...
- blocked fund 冻结资金
- blocked impedance 阻挡阻抗,停塞阻抗...
- blocked account 封锁帐户,冻结账户,...
- blocked area 遮挡区
- blocked mode 分块方式