- =Character And Pattern Telephone Access Information 图文电话访问信息
- [C]船长,机长 the person in command of a ship or aircraft
- [C]上尉,队长,首领 a rank in the navy army, or US air force
- vt. 担任…队长,领导,率领,指挥 be captain of; lead; command
- an officer holding a rank below a major but above a lieutenant
- the naval officer in command of a military ship
- a policeman in charge of a precinct
- an officer who is licensed to command a merchant ship
- the leader of a group of people;
"a captain of industry"
- the pilot in charge of an airship
- a dining-room attendant who is in charge of the waiters and the seating of customers
- be the captain of a sports team
- The captain led our team to victory.
- The football captain was the mogul of the school.
- The captain bawled out an order to his soldiers.
- The captain of the sinking ship used flares to attract the attention of the coastguard.
- The sailors are asked to take their positions by their captain.
- The captain described the accident in the ship's log.
- Strong leadership is needed to captain the team.
- Who will captain the team?
The captain was able to bring the ship up just before it hit the little boat.
The captain asked his officers to take precautions, because a plot was brewing among the sailors.
As soon as the bell rang, the captain gave orders to cast off, and the voyage began.
The captain cares about the safety of both the crew and the passengers.
The captain of a ship commands all the officers and men.
The captain was always devising how to get the mate into trouble.
The captain ordered his men to discharge the cargo from the ship at Keelung Dock.
The captain ordered his men to fire a salute.
The captain ordered them to go about.
He executed the captain's orders.
The command of the ship was handed over her new captain at a small ceremony this morning.
“Haul on the wind!”shouted the captain, as the ship tried to leave the course.
The captain was able to keep the ship on her course in spite of the storm.
The captain has kindly lent us excellent binoculars to see the sight more clearly.
A captain controls his ship and its crew.
It was a dangerous ocean crossing in wartime, but captain and crew braved it out.
The company will constitute you captain of the ship.
The captain brought the men to attention as the general arrived.
The captain ordered the men to blaze away .
The captain ordered his men to close up.
The captain ordered his men to fall in at once.
The Captain of Gary demanded obedience from his men.
“We shall have to bring up some more pilots”, said the captain.
He called himself a captain.
The colonel advanced him from lieutenant to captain.
Every other member of the team has had to miss at least one match because of illness, but the captain leads a charmed life and has never once been ill.
We elected the captain of our football team by a show of hands.
When the fullback refused to oeby the captain, the captain said he would have none of that.
Who is captaining the side today?
He captains the community orchestra.
Ina was seconded to another branch of the army to captain special training courses.
Can you picture Eden captaining a demonstration?
Gary captained the fleet.
- admire a captain 羡慕船长
- appoint a captain 任命船长
- ask the captain 问船长
- dismiss a captain 解雇船长
- hire a captain 雇船长
- promote a captain 晋升上尉
- respect a captain 尊敬船长
- save a captain 拯救一个船长
- welcome a captain 欢迎上尉
- able captain 有能力的船长〔上尉、队长〕
- gifted captain 有才华的上尉〔船长、队长〕
- respected captain 受尊敬的船长
- the greatest captain 最大的巨头
- air forces captain 空军大队长
- army captain 陆军上尉
- bell captain (旅馆)侍应领班
- company captain 连长
- fleet captain 舰队的参谋长
- merchant captain 商船船长
- navy captain 海军上尉
- plane captain 机长
- sea captain 舰长
- ship captain 船长
- team captain 队长
- captain in history 历史上的领袖
- captain of a football team 足球队的队长
- captain of a plane 机长
- captain of commerce 商界的巨头
- captain of fire brigade 消防队队长
- captain of industry 工业界的巨头
- captain of the ship 船长
The illustrious Emperor..the captain of Roman Christianity in the western world.出自：H. A. L. Fisher
- ☆ 14世纪晚期进英入语，直接源自古法语的captaine，意为队长，首领，船长。
- captain:captain n. 队长, 首领, 船长, 机长, (空军, 海军)上校, (陆军)上尉v. 指挥, 统帅习惯用语a copper captain 冒充有上尉军衔的人channel captain…