of or relating to or belonging to the body;
"a bodily organ"
affecting or characteristic of the body as opposed to the mind or spirit;
"a corporal defect"
"a somatic symptom or somatic illness"
having or relating to a physical material body;
in bodily form;
"he was translated bodily to heaven"
- He likes to be sure of his bodily comforts.
- Qingdao is a resort efficacious for a variety of bodily ills.
- The monument was moved bodily to a new site.
- The audience rose bodily to cheer the speaker.
- The man we think dead walk bodily into the room.
Something bodily and perceptible, a painted canvass, a carved stone,..and so forth.出自： R. G. Collingwood
This is our father Francisco, Among us bodily.出自： Southey
- physical 物质的
- fleshly 肉体的
- corporal 肉体的
- alive 活着的
- corporeal 肉体的
- human 人的
- biological 生物的
- physically 身体上地
- forcibly 强行地
- in person 亲自
- corporally 肉体地
- somatic 身体的