- adj. 肉体的；身体的；个人的
- n. (陆军或空军)下士；[宗](供放面包和圣餐杯用的)圣餐布
- [A] 人体的 of the human body
a noncommissioned officer in the Army or Air Force or Marines
affecting or characteristic of the body as opposed to the mind or spirit;
"a corporal defect"
"a somatic symptom or somatic illness"
possessing or existing in bodily form;
"what seemed corporal melted as breath into the wind"
"an incarnate spirit"
"`corporate' is an archaic term"
- He could not resist the corporal temptation.
- A teacher should not give students corporal punishment.
- corporal possession
- He was advanced to the rank of corporal.
- The corporal was cited for bravery in battle.
- Corporal punishment must be abolished in trying criminals.
- Nowadays,corporal punishment is banded in all schools.
- corporal punishment 肉刑，体罚
Corporal pleasure.出自： Milton
Taking his corporal leave of her.出自： S. Richardson
A quite unheroic state of corporal prostration.出自： Thackeray
- corporality n. 肉体性；物质性‖corporally adv. 肉体地