- The shutters thumped the wall in the wind.
- The picture on the wall is crooked.
- The metal basin clattered down the stone stairs.
- The basin was brim-full (of water).
- The medieval town was fortified with a high wall and a deep moat.
- He shored up the wall with a thick balk of wood.
basine basin basing-point system of pricing basin-mountain coupling system basin and mountain relationships basin and mountain coupling system basin water quality target management basin-making ofcontinental interior Basin ecological service compensation basin-cetered gas accumulation model basin-range coupling characteristics basin water-quality target management