basin and mountain relationships的用法和样例：
- The oil and gas resources in basin and mountain system emerge from the activity period of basalt magma under the effect of the mantle fluids.
- Dai Shaowu, Liu Shaofeng and Cheng Shunyou.2000.Coupling Relation between Basin and Mountain and Oil and Gas in Jianghan Basin and Its Adjacent Regions.Xi'an: Northwest University Press.
- Through analysis on the tectonic significance of the detrital composition of Mesozoic sandstone,the authors discuss the coupling between basin and mountain and the tectonic evolution during Mesozoic in the eastern Qinling and Dabie orogenic belt.
- The basins and orogene in China continent could be divided into eight main basin and mountain coupling systems.
- According to the prototype basin analysis, the geodynamics environment and plate tectonic setting combining with the basin evolution are applied to analyze the basin and mountain coupling systems.