basin-cetered gas accumulation model的用法和样例：
- There are two gas accumulation models of accompanying gas of oil migrating through long distance into each trap and biogas migrating through short distance into each trap.
- oil and gas accumulation model
- The faults controlled oil and gas accumulation in the North Block-faulted Belt of Qaidam Basin.
- Mud diapir is an important geologic phenomenon related to gas accumulation in Yinggehai Basin.
- The larger scale natural gas accumulation belts of the basin are all related to Permian\|Carboniferous coal\|genetic gas.