- v. （恶意地）议论；来回传递；把 ... 打来打去；往复投掷
- adj. 向外弯曲的
have legs that curve outward at the knees
toss or strike a ball back and forth
"We bandied around these difficult questions"
- Don't bandy words with me, young man!
- An upstart like that dares to bandy words with me!
- We are not going to bandy words. We just require you to vacate this room.
- The stories being bandied about are completely false.
- Her name is being bandied about as the next chairperson.
To be the ball of Time, Bandied by the hands of fools.出自： Tennyson