- n. 气氛；氛围；气味；光环；[医]先兆
a sensation (as of a cold breeze or bright light) that precedes the onset of certain disorders such as a migraine attack or epileptic seizure
an indication of radiant light drawn around the head of a saint
a distinctive but intangible quality surrounding a person or thing;
"an air of mystery"
"the house had a neglected air"
"an atmosphere of defeat pervaded the candidate's headquarters"
"the place had an aura of romance"
- The woods have an aura of mystery.
- An aura of defeat pervaded the candidate's headquarters.
- There is an aura of divinity about him.
- She always seems to have an aura of happiness about her.
- Aura of all features could be found in Prokofiev's Early work.
- The aura is perhaps the most talked about of the phases.
I did respire the lonely auras sweet.出自： C. Patmore